Friday, July 29, 2011

I DON'T QUIT!

I'm not quitting.

I am, however, taking a much needed break from CoC updates as I work on other projects. The Cowtown ComixFest is coming up in a few months and I plan to have a 12-page mini-comic ready for that along with T-shirts which I've been hemming and hawing about for months now. I have the blank shirts. I have the screen printer. I just don't have a design I'm 100% happy with.

For the next 4-6 weeks there will not be new pages added to the latest Calamity of Challenge tale - in fact, this current so-called "story" will likely be scrapped in favor of something juicier, bigger and radder. Work will still be done and preview images, sketches and general hoo-hah will be posted regularly, but the new page every Sunday will not be happening for at least the next month and a half.

In the meantime, enjoy this picture of Yoda and George Lucas...

1 comment:

EZ Goodnight said...

Dude, I would hate for you to quit. For super reals. Your comic blows my mind.