Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Goodbye to Covered

Robert Goodin announced last week that his fantastic blog COVERED has come to an end.

Real quick - if it weren't for Covered I would never have met my friends Damon Gentry and Aaron Conley, and in turn would never have done my brief run of Slobber Knocker strips for their site, Invade My Privacy. Slobber Knocker was so much fun that it led directly into Calamity so I have to thank Robert for accepting my first submission years ago. The pieces I did for that site helped get me into my current groove.

Shameless plug - the last piece I did for Covered in still available if anyone is interested. I have some Covered ideas I never got around to that may see the light of day at some point but this one was the last and definitely one of my personal favorites...






No comments: